WASTELINQ Enterprise is the industry leading cloud-based ERP designed specifically for environmental service companies by environmental service industry experts.
Leverage Optimized Data
Every ESC has mountains of data; few ESCs are able to leverage that data into actionable information. WASTELINQ serves as a single source of the truth that not only stores your data but converts data from disparate processes into information to help you make strategic and operational decisions.
- Track revenue
- Manage costs
- Create financial and other business reporting
- Monitor customer history and profitability
- Predict service requirements
- Comply with regulatory reporting demands
Streamline Business Processes
Providing superior customer service means coordinating activities across multiple groups – technical, sales, logistics, and customer service, to name a few! By streamlining and standardizing many complex complementary business processes, WASTELINQ Enterprise creates efficiencies that give you confidence that your customer will have a satisfying experience. Store all data in one system – generator data, profile data, order data, invoices, and more!
- Eliminate duplicative data entry
- Capture pricing and costing for improved invoicing
- Manage transportation for route efficiencies
- Track waste from initial pick up to final disposal
- Manage 10-day compliance
- Build outbound loads and track waste to processes
Improve Customer Service
As an ESC, you’re a valuable player in the industrial services market. You provide mission critical services to the many generators that lack the staff or the technical expertise to manage waste disposal for themselves. WASTELINQ give you tools to do more for your customer and win more business.
- Capture important service information for each customer in the Service Profile
- Improve communication with automated email notifications
- Schedule orders proactively and respond quickly to order requests
- Mitigate risk for you and your customer with proper documentation
- Access important documents via a fully integrated document management system
- Provide customer reporting of volumes shipped
- Deliver consistent and accurate invoicing